Qatar Airways is offering a three-day sale on tickets to India and a bunch of other destinations.
The special 30% off fares are valid on both Economy and Business Class tickets.
Since Qatar Airways flies to multiple destinations to India from its global hub in Doha, the sale fares are even more appealing to desis in the U.S.
The sale, which started at 0000 hrs 20 January (local time) today, will end at 2359 hrs on 22 January (local time).
Qatar Airways is a fine airline and the sale fares are attractively priced!
For instance, when we checked out a flight leaving from Washington DC (IAD) on Feb 19, 2014 for Mumbai and returning March 21, the sale fare came up to $1,006.55. Cool!
Besides India, the sale offers attractive fares for travel to destinations across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia and the Americas.
Sale Fare Restrictions
As with any sale fare, there are some restrictions on Qatar Airways' 3-day sale.
Here are some of the restrictions that you ought to keep in mind before booking your tickets:
* Blackout dates from July 24, 2014 to September 13, 2014
* Business Class tickets must be purchased at least five days in advance of travel
* Minimum stay is 3 days (if Doha is the final destination, minimum stay is 5-days) and maximum stay is 3 months
* For Qatar Airways flights that do not include Business Class, First Class is applicable
* Stopover is not allowed
* All travel must be completed by December 17, 2014
* Sale fares are not valid on flights originating from Philadelphia or Edinburgh.
Call Air-Savings today at 1-888-684-4800 to book your discounted ticket to India.
Hurry, this is a 3-day offer and seats are limited.