If you are looking for a superb destination for your summer holiday, South Beach Miami could be the perfect pick for you. This popular section of Miami Beach comprises hundreds of magnificent boutiques, amazing clubs, restaurants and first-class hotels. Built in 1948 and reopened in 2011 after a complete renovation, the Surfcomber represents one of the most attractive 4-star resort properties in this region.
The Unforgettable Atmosphere
This is a fantastic hotel guaranteeing a vibrant, energetic atmosphere, so don’t hesitate to book a room at the Surfcomber Hotel. The concept of boredom becomes meaningless here. Since 2004, Surfcomber has given its guests something to talk about, by organizing the very best pool parties in Miami featuring sought-after DJs. For the 2010 Super Bowl, the hotel received an extreme makeover from Bud Light and hosted three major waves that brought many celebs under the same roof, including Usher, Flo Rida and DJ Skribble. If you wish to break free of your boring routine, we definitely recommend booking a room at the Surfcomber hotel, the place where invite-only events are organized on an annual basis and entertainment is always a part of the deal.
A Fabulous Location and More
You may be wondering: why is Surfcomber one of the best hotels in South Beach Miami? The answer is simple: this hotel relies on a great mix of elements that turn it into a real gem of the South Beach area. It is one of the well-known buildings with an important historical value, which are a part of the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Art Deco is a highly appreciated eclectic style introduced in Paris in 1920, which was soon adopted on a global scale in the 30s and 40s.
The fantastic location of this marvelous South Beach Miami hotel is only a first factor that may influence your decision to book a room here. As soon as you walk inside this well-known historical building that has recently been remodeled to allow its guests to profit from the flawless Kimpton service, you experience love at first sight. Whether you plan to check out Miami Beach’s local attractions, celebrate a special event or just recharge your batteries and enjoy the comfort of a fabulous resort, this luxurious location is the perfect place to be for a number of reasons:
- It features a great pool that encourages you to relax, make new memories and enjoy long sunbaths
- It gives you the opportunity to taste the one-of-a-kind foods and drinks served by the friendly staff members of The Social Club, which is considered one of the trendiest, most appreciated venues in South Beach, where you could enjoy mouthwatering social plates and taste hand-crafted cocktails
- It offers you beachfront access
- It lets you explore countless daytime and nighttime entertainment options
- It encourages you explore a generous selection of sun-inspired activities and tempting offerings that will exceed your highest expectations
- It lets you select your favorite accommodation options from 186 stylish guestrooms and suites
Fine Wining & Dining at the Surfcomber Hotel
If you choose to spend a few days at the Surfcomber Hotel, don’t forget to try the unforgettable signature cocktails served by the Surfcomber Sandbar, a real dine & lounge paradise. In case you want to socialize in a classy environment, opt for a brunch at the Social Club, where you can get unlimited Bloody Marys or Mimosas for only 25 dollars. All in all, your stay at the Surfcomber hotel is definitely an once-in-a-lifetime experience that will always stay in your heart.