We seek a talented, highly motivated & resourceful Computer Programmer with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience, and Bachelors or Masters Degree. Job Responsibilities:
• Generate inspired, innovative, elegant and highly usable interactive design solutions.
• A deep understanding of branding concepts and online marketing principles.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously, organize and manage time effectively. Job Requirements:
• 2+ years of experience in interactive design and online media production, degree in Graphic/Web/Interactive Designing or Computer Programming.
• Strong proficiency in Creative Suite CS.
• Solid experience in HTML (hand coding)/ CSS 2.0 (image sprites) / XHTML (Tableless design).
• User interface design experience is required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and basic understanding of the .NET application development platform is preferable.
• Exceptional portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, color, layout graphic design skills as well as fully functional web projects is a must.
• This position requires the ability to consistently produce a high quality work, attention to details, meet tight deadlines to complete assignments on time. Must possess a positive attitude, a great work ethic and willingness to see projects through to completion. Ideal candidate must be a highly self-motivated team player and a quick learner who able to work independently and with direction as part of a team.
• Work on PC based platform.
We are seeking experienced Travel Agents to join our expanding Call Center team.
As a part of our Call Center team, you will be responsible for:
• Providing our clients the best travel package deals.
• Offering prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients.
• Assisting clients with reservations, transfers and changes.
• Responding to clients’ questions, concerns and billing inquiries with the highest degree of professionalism.
• Maintaining excellent relationships with our clients. Requirements:
• Prior travel agency/airline experience working in the call center/sales department.
• Must have GDS experience: knowledge of SABRE and/or Amadeus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible work schedules, ability to work weekends.
• Must be a team player.
• Knowledge of a second language a plus.
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are seeking Search Engine Marketing Coordinators with a solid background in the Pay Per Click (PPC) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to handle the following:
• Manage all Flights, Hotels PPC campaigns across all Search Engines (Google AdWords, Yahoo Overture, MSN Ad center and others)
• Achieve a targeted ROI for all Ads spend on a daily basis
• Manage the Flights PPC team located at our offshore location
• Train and direct the team to achieve their goals and targets
• Ensure optimal campaign performance
• Develop new and eliminate underperforming PPC ad copy/Keywords
• Analyze Clicks and Conversion data, ad expenses and ROI
• Search the Advertising accounts, understand & negotiate with publishers and execute the campaign
• In-depth keyword and audience research
• Establish the most effective landing pages and advise on possible improvements
• Create multiple adverts and split testing across multiple advert groups
• Optimization and bid management
• Preparation of management reports
• Work to over achieve on both targets and deadlines
• Coordinate and provide recommendations to Graphs/design team on landing pages creation. Requirements:
• Current experience in search engine marketing and pay per click
• Proficiency in building and managing Excel spreadsheet analysis
• Experience of managing multiple accounts across various search engines
• Ability to multi-task and manage parallel activities
• A great understanding of search engine technologies and the role PPC plays in the overall search marketing strategy
• Excellent report writing, analytical and project management skills
• Thorough understanding of SEM and SEO techniques
Interested parties may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.